Please note that for Regular Paper Visa, printed Application Form must be submitted at the Embassy personally along with the documents and fee, if applicable.
- Duly filled in visa Application Form.
- Print and sign the application form at the places marked on application at its first and the second page.
- Two recent colour passport size (5cm x 5cm) photographs with plain white background showing full frontal face to be pasted on the form.
- Current valid passport of the applicant.
- Attach the required documents, as per the category of visa you seek. Incomplete application will be returned for re-submission.
- Submit the application at the Embassy of India in Asuncion (appointment not needed). Embassy is open from Monday to Friday 10 to 12 hrs.
- People older than 70 and younger than 12 years are not required to visit the Embassy as bio-metrics are not recorded, but they must submit the printed application form.
- For Fee: Please see Fee Structure. Only exact amount will be accepted.
For each type of visa, please check the specific requirements.